A global biotechnology company who are a market leader in their therapeutic area are looking for Senior Regulatory Policy Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible for interpreting and communicating regulatory policy and intelligence, participating in regulatory strategy development and the impact of national and global regulatory policy trends on internal regulatory strategy.
This is a great opportunity to part of a highly effective regulatory team working within an innovative international pharmaceutical business who are focused on excellence.
- Provide regulatory intelligence by identifying and effectively communicating global regulatory developments
- Use regulatory intelligence insights to improve drug development strategies
- Liaise with Regulatory Leads to review and research regulatory policies and its impact on strategy development
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage with public organisations on policy
- Experience with policy engagement, development in the pharmaceutical industry
- Advocacy experience
- Great knowledge of drug development processes
- Exposure to pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs policies, legislation, and procedures
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.