A successful busy day nursery in Beckenham is looking for an experienced Nursery Manager to join their team. Reporting to the owners, the successful candidate will have responsibility for:
- Leading the staff team and promoting the high standards of the nursery
- Ensuring children receive the very best care and education
- Managing the nursery budget and commercial running of the nursery
This autonomous Nursery Manager role will suit someone with sound experience in:
- Inspiring practitioners to provide outstanding activities
- Working with families and creating effective parent partnerships
- Liaising with Ofsted and the Local Authority
- Business administration associated with running a busy nursery
- Sales and marketing
- Instilling excellent health and safety standards throughout the nursery
- Supporting team members and families with the early identification and intervention for children with possible special needs
The successful candidate will assume overall responsibility for the overall running of the setting, working alongside a senior team to provide a high-quality environment that meets the needs of individual children regardless of any disabilities, family backgrounds or medical history.
Job Ref: AC91500
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.