A Senior Project Manager is required with pharmaceutical industry experience. You will be working on a wide range of projects within a dynamic SME environment to introduce new products at Custom, with the prospect of developing the role. Ideally you will also will also have a process improvement mind-set and be able to improve processes whilst continuing to work with existing systems and ways of working.
Senior Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Creating and delivering project plans within agreed timelines and to a high level of quality. Revising plans to meet changing requirements, ensuring scope changes are agreed by Clients and Stakeholders and costed appropriately.
• Managing multiple projects and monitoring progress with timely reporting to Clients and senior management.
• Working with the Planning Team, Formulation Scientists and Technical Operations Manager to maintain capacity plans and schedules.
• Managing Client communication and status updates.
• Acting as the primary contact for Clients and leading meetings and telephone calls.
• Working closely and collaboratively with a broad range of teams across Custom to provide a clear scope, and manage projects through to completion.
• Proactively identifying and driving process improvement opportunities.
• Managing sales and invoicing schedules, providing revenue forecasts to the Senior Management Team..
Senior Project Manager Requirements:
You will be working as a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager or be in a similar role in the pharmaceutical industry with qualifications, experience and skills that include:
• Degree level education and/or equivalent Project Management experience
• Able to deliver projects on time and on budget
• Exemplary interpersonal and Client facing skills
• Able to influence staff at all levels, including Senior Management Team
• Persistent and able to influence actions of others to drive desired results
• Able to remain calm when under pressure and experience of working in a fast-changing environment
• Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and projects with potentially conflicting requirements
• Excellent communicator, ability to manage Client relationships and communicate with senior managers, subject matter experts and production staff
• Able to deal with sensitive issues with tact and diplomacy. Maintain confidentiality regarding company and Client information
• Self-motivated and able to manage own workload
• Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and MS project
• Knowledge of Salesforce advantageous
About Custom Pharma Services (CPS):
CPS is a full-service “Clinical to Commercial” CDMO and holds various licences to operate a range of services which includes MIA, MIA(IMP), MS, WDA(H), API and ManA. CPS is an independent OSD specialist pharma contract services provider. CPS produces a range of formulations including modified release and potent products such as hormones at low dose. New development and commercial manufacturing facilities for high potency contained processing are under construction at a site adjacent to our existing Brighton, Moulsecoomb packaging and QC facilities.
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: 25 days holiday; pension; life assurance; health plan: bike to work scheme and annual profit related company and individual bonus payment based on successful performance.
Strictly no agencies please.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a basic disclosure check.
You may have experience of the following: Senior Project Manager, Project Management, Senior Project Coordinator, Pharmaceuticals, Project Manager etc.