Head Dental Nurse / Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire to recruit a Head Dental Nurse to join their team.
- Predominantly private practice.
- Full time opportunity.
- Rate is negotiable depending on experience.
- Discretionary bonus scheme shared within the practice based on revenue target.
- GDC and indemnity covered.
- Well-established, predominately private practice.
- Practice provides a wide range of mainly private general treatment with a specialist Orthodontic service. They also have a small NHS list.
- Fully computerised using SOE Exact.
- You will be a Qualified Nurse and also computer literate, organised and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work efficiently at a fast pace, working with general and specialist dentistry
- A great chairside manner and the ability to interact with patients in a friendly and professional manner is also key and the ability to cover reception as and when needed.
- Great opportunity to broaden your skills.
All applicants must be registered with the GDC.