Wells-Brooks are recruiting for several HCA vacancies for our luxury care operator based in Potters Bar Herts
Salary: £8.30 - £9.00 per hour
Location: Potters Bar
Do you enjoy caring for older people? Do you want a role that is special and vital in enhancing the lives of our clients residents?
As a Carer you will become a key part of a friendly and enthusiastic team who enjoy making the lives of our residents happy every day.
When joining our team of dedicated Care Assistants you will be supporting the day to day lives of our residents from their personal care through to their safety and assisting with daily activities. It is important that you really get to know each resident and their likes and dislikes so you can provide the highest standard of person centred care and bring a smile to their face.
Our client pride themselves in not only delivering the highest standards of care, but promoting the choices and individual needs of our elderly residents, making their care homes a happy environment for residents and team members alike.
• Competitive rates of pay
• Incentivised Pay scales
• Pension Scheme
• Excellent working environment
• Clear development plans – opportunities for career progression
• Our own Learning Academy including development programmes including supported NVQs at Levels 2, 3 and 5
• Support from a highly qualified management team
• Free Uniform
• Free meals
• Discounts at 2000 high street and online retailers
• Discounted gym membership
• Discounted Health Cash Plans
• Refer a friend incentive scheme
• 28 days holiday per year
If you are available to work on 12 hour shifts 7 am to 7pm or 7 pm to 7 am and can easily get to potters bar then please do not hesitate to contact us for an immediate interview.