You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Dental Nurse Assessor
The Role: Head Dental Tutor
• We are looking for a senior and experienced dental tutor to lead on the management of a team of tutors across London and remotely alongside supporting in course delivery.
• Based in the office, you will manage all aspects of the tutor teams performance and learner progression/achievement rates. You will also be working alongside the Quality Manager in monitoring the quality of the delivery of training - ensuring it is to a high standard and in line with external body requirements.
• You will be responsible for overseeing the planning, design and management of long and short programmes /courses alongside delivering blended and face to face training where support will be needed with your own learners.
• The successful candidate will have a strong background in Dental Nursing and an experienced tutor with leadership and management competency - if this sounds like your next challenge or step up within the sector then please get in touch today.
• A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Head Dental Tutor
• Teaching Qualification (PTLLS min..)
• Dental Nurse Qualification OR Strong occupational competency in the Dental Nursing Industry
• Experienced in delivering dental nursing qualifications or courses
• Leadership and Management competency (within industry or work based learning)
• Ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines
• GDC Registration
Desirables: Head Dental Tutor
• IQA Qualification (V1, D34)
The Employer: Head Dental Tutor
• An OFSTED Grade 2 training provider, this organisation have been established for over 20 years and are still going from strength to strength. From starting off as a regional provider, this company are now national and cover the UK, but have still kept the friendly demeanour and attitude that has brought them success right from the start.
• If you are looking to work for an organisation that goes over and above to give the best possible outcomes to its staff, learners, and clients alike, then this is the place for you!
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.