You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Social Care & Education have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their clients friendly and dedicated team at a Residential Care Home in Melksham, SN12. Successful applicants will be expected to work in a busy residential setting, working alongside other Carers and Managers to improve the lives of others. To be considered you must have a NMC Pin.
Salary: £19.00 per hour (Approx £44,000 per annum)
Hours: 42 Hours per week, with some supernumerary
Shifts: Full time, Days or Nights
As a professional Nurse, you will have a lot of experience in the Nursing Industry. We will need the right candidate to be hands on and willing to get stuck in. You will be:
- Responsible for checking and administrating medication.
- Supervising Care staff in the delivery of high standards of care
- Planning, implanting and evaluating care plans in collaboration with residents and other members of staff
- Ensure support plans are kept up to date
- Responsible for assessment records
- Doing observations on the residents
- Tissue Viability Monitoring
- The ability to work in a team and have a flexible approach to working hours
- Accept responsibility or own practice
- A valid DBS / CRB
- At least 1-year experience working as a Nurse, preferably in a residential setting or similar.
- A valid NMC Pin
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Social Care & Education
The job: has been sent to: