You can save this job and apply at a later date.
**RECIEVE A £250 WELCOME BONUS WHEN YOU WORK 28 DAYS**
Job title: Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN
Location: Melksham (SN12)
Salary: £19.00 p/h
Hours: Full Time Nights, 42 hours per week
Benefits include: Excellent training and development opportunities, competitive pension scheme and bonus incentives
Our client, an exceptionally well equipped nursing and dementia home in Melksham, is currently looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join their highly skilled Care team, providing the highest standards of person centred, residential, nursing and dementia care for each resident.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To recognise the uniqueness and dignity of each patient, whilst providing individualised care
- Ensure all risk assessments, Care Needs Assessments and Personal Care Plans are in place and evaluated monthly, promoting resident involvement and choice in this process
- To supervise the work of other grades of Nursing Staff
- To ensure accurate documentation of Residents’ records
- To ensure that accurate information on Residents’ conditions is given to the Senior Nurse in Charge/Matron or GP, involving relatives, where appropriate
- Ensure efficient stock control of clinical supplies, supporting efficient budget controls.
The successfully appointed Registered Nurse will hold the relevant qualifications, have experience of working within a Registered Care Home and demonstrate clinical competency, along with strong professional leadership.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum Registered Nurse (RN) Level 1 with a valid NMC pin number
- Previous experience working as an RMN / RGN / RN (ideally within a Care Home environment)
- A committed and organised approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible to work shifts
How to apply
To apply for the position of Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN please click on 'Apply’ and upload your full CV.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Social Care & Education
The job: has been sent to: