You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Clinial Nurse Specialist
Our client is one of the largest nursing and care providers. They are currently seeking a Community Nurse Specialist to cover M4 Corridor and South East
Position Available: Community Nursing Specialist – M4 Corridor and South East. Permanent, 37.5 hrs per week.
As a Clinical Nurse Specialist, the role will be a varied role.
Please see below a brief list Roles you will be completing:
* To take responsibility for the clinical care of each client within your caseload, reporting to the Nurse Manager.
* To implement, assess and evaluate a care plan for each client.
* To make regular visits to each Client within your caseload to meet the clinical needs and training requirements for each package
* To take responsibility for the training and assessment of competencies for the personal assistants working within each team.
* To liaise with the multi-disciplinary team as required for each client in your care.
* To ensure best practice is implemented and the highest standards of individualised care are met.
* Provide telephone support to Clients and Personal Assistants as part of a 24 hour on-call rota
* Communicate effectively with clients and family members.
* Communicate effectively with care managers, personal assistants and the wider multi-disciplinary team to ensure client safety is maintained
* Attend meetings as required with other agencies, hospitals, District Nurses, GPs to ensure continuity of patient care
* Communicate effectively with the Company and Management Team, highlighting any problems or concerns at the earliest opportunity.
* Complete a weekly/monthly written report for each client.
* Level 1 NMC registered (Adult) Nurse
* Specialist field of practice – Intensive Care Nursing, High Dependency Nursing, Spinal Injuries or Community home ventilation experience
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent clinical care skills
* Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
* Management experience preffered but not essential
* Ability to prioritise case load effectively
* Problem solving & crisis management
* Accurate reporting skills
* Able to promote and represent the Company in a positive and professional light
* Able to convey information clearly, follow organisational policies & procedures and produce appropriate written communication
* Willingness to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business
* This is an excellent time to join our client because they are going through a strategic growth plan and there is more planned.
* Excellent basic salary
* Mileage paid
* Enhanced Annual Leave entitlement
* NMC costs covered
* Extra Day off for your birthday
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call (phone number removed) to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: