You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mental Health RMN Agency work
You can be a part of us if you can say a YES to the following –
* Do you have a minimum of 6 months UK post grad working experience?
* Are you looking for ongoing flexible work?
* Are you looking to improve your income / earning potential?
* Are you interested in broadening your clinical experience?
* Are you well presented and professional?
* Are you known for being reliable and a team player?
* Are you looking for a degree of flexibility in how you work?
* High standard of clinical skills in a variety of acute mental health settings, dementia, mental health illness and challenging behaviours
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work autonomously
* Flexibility and reliability
* Adaptability to different working environments.
RX Nursing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: