You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a state-of-the-art service, caring for adults who have require Nursing care and support for mental health conditions in Bicton.
This Luxurious care provider have a cluster of award-winning homes across Shropshire and are looking for experienced Registered Nurse- RGN or RMN with an excellent clinical track record who is driven to continually improve the service and the care provided.
Main tasks and duties for Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN :
* To ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with colleagues and other healthcare professionals to achieve planned goals.
* Assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care programme and discharge processes of all residents.
* Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes’ policies and procedures.
* Work within the NMC codes of conduct and scope of practice and within the homes’ policies and procedures.
* Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
* Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals
Key info for this Registered Nurse RGN or RMN Opportunity:
• Up to £28,119 for Registered Nurse- RGN or RMN
• Enhanced Annual Leave Entitlement
• Career development pathways
• Company pension scheme
If you are an experienced Registered Nurse- RGN or RMN with a passion for mental health and have all the skills and credentials outlined to work as a Registered Nurse- RGN or RMN in this Outstanding service, please either click APPLY or call Sara at Leaders in Care on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Leaders in Care
The job: has been sent to: