You can save this job and apply at a later date.
A senior nurse is needed to join an elderly care nursing home in Birmingham as the Clinical Lead. The service is a purpose built care facility registered for up to 35 residents. You will be supporting the manager with the day-to-day operations within the home. Among your key responsibilities you will be deputising for the home manager and leading a team of nurses. This post requires you to work 3 long days a week with one day dedicated to office work and the other two spent working clinically.
- Assist the manager in assuring high standards of care are provided in the home
- To assist the activities coordinator to organise a programme of regular social and leisure activities which take into account the varying needs
- Assisting with patients needs
- Working with the care team to provide excellent care and maintaining a safe, secure and tranquil atmosphere
All applicants require:
- Registered General qualification with a valid NMC PIN
- Experience within nursing homes preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Satisfactory references and DBS check
- Dedication to the role
The Clinical Lead package includes:
- A salary of £17 p/hr
- Training and development provided to progress
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Ongoing training and development
Apply now to get feedback on your CV!
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
WR Health & Social Care
The job: has been sent to: