You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The salary for our Registered Nurse is £21.00 Dependent upon experience, capability & qualifications
Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6
Registered Nurse - What you'll be doing
- Our Registered Nurse will take responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
- Our Registered Nurse willl lead, motivate and mentor the team and deliver clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home
- Our Registered Nurse will carry out assessments and developing, implement and evaluate individualised care plans for each of our residents
- Our Registered Nurse will monitor work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
- Our Registered Nurse will generally promote our residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
If you’re a dedicated Staff Nurse with a valid NMC PIN Number and ENB998 and/or 941, consider a move to our Care Homes.
What you’ll need
- A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
A competitive salary and benefits that include:
* Autonomy to practice
* The Home’s specially designed Nurse Pathway
* Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
* NMC annual pin payment covered (£120)
* Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
* Re-validation Champions
* Accelerated Career Progression
* Full time and part time contracts available
* Access to employee health benefits and discounts
* Interest free travel ticket loans
* Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
* A health and wellbeing package available to all permanent employees giving access to 24/7 health lines along with online wellbeing tools
* We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
YellowHat UK is acting as an Employmant Agency in relation to this vacancy.
RGN / RMN / REGISTERED GENERAL NURSE / REGISTERED MENTAL NURSE / RN1 / RNLD / ADULT NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE ADULT
Yellow Hat UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Yellow Hat (UK) Ltd
The job: has been sent to: