You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Deputy Care Home Manager (RGN)
Agincare Homes Holdings has been providing Residential Care since opening its first Care Home in 1986. Since then, our services have grown and we now operate 17 Care Homes. With the Agincare brand becoming known nationally, for the range of services offered.
Our residential care homes provide a person centred approach for individuals and are able to offer a comfortable and safe environment.
Deputy Care Home Manager (RGN) required for Gorseway Nursing Home
To ensure the effective everyday care of Care Home residents, motoring and maintaining their physical and mental well being and providing a safe, caring environment that will enable residents to maintain a good quality of life.
To support the Registered Care Home Manager in the day to day activities of running the home.
To assume full responsibility for the day to day running of the Home in the absence of the Registered care home manager.
Manage a team including Care Managers, Care Workers and ancillary staff, ensuring best practice is carried out.
- Registered Nurse with valid pin
- NVQ3 or above in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- Previous management/supervisory experience
- Experience of working with vulnerable client groups
- Demonstrate up to date knowledge of the Care Sector, the running of a Care Home and the regulatory framework.
- Knowledge of Heath and Safety rules, relating to Care Homes.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills (oral and written) at a range of levels.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: