You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Full Time Dental Nurse (South West London)
Our Client a mixed practice seeks a full time Dental Nurse.
The practice is located in the South West London area.
They have been trading for many years now and provide a high standard of both private and public care.
The hours are:
Mon-Thursday 09:00-18:00 Friday 09:00-17:00 +Saturdays 1 / month 09:30-13:00
The Role as a Dental Nurse:
* Providing clinical chairside support to dentists
* Ensuring CQC requirements are met
* Providing excellent patient care
* Updating patient records
* Setting up decontamination of instruments
* Reception duties
The ideal dental nurse candidate must:
* Be GDC Registered
* Be Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
* Have Preferred SOE/R4 experience
* Have Strong communication skills
The candidate must also
Have excellent command of English (written and spoken)
Be enthusiastic and proactive
Be willing and outgoing
The starting date is ASAP, and salary is negotiable.
For further details please contact Trish.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: