You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Occupational Therapist Warkwickshire
Occupational therapist Warwickshire
Band 5/6 21K-34K
Part time 30 hours a week
Start Feb/March 2019
Fixed term Mat leave contract.
Job Summary and Duties
You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide Occupational Therapy. You will be required to undertake all aspects of Occupational Therapy clinical duties, working within the ethical framework provided by the rules of professional conduct. As part of the role you will provide advice, information and training to staff, other members of the multi-disciplinary team, commissioners and other agencies regarding issues relevant to the client group.
In brief, your role will involve:
• Providing evidence based assessments and recommend best course of intervention, developing comprehensive transition
• Formulating and delivering on individual Occupational Therapy intervention programmes, using your knowledge of evidence based practice and intervention options and using clinical assessment, reasoning and intervention skills to include motor sensory cognitive/perceptual assessments
• Evaluating client progress, reassessing and altering intervention programmes as required
• Representing the occupational therapy service or individual clients at multi-disciplinary meetings to ensure the delivery of integrated occupational therapy intervention by discussing client care, progress and involvement in transition planning
Key Skills Required
• HPC Registration
• Degree in Occupational Therapy
• Relevant post-registration experience in the physical/mental/developmental health field
• Competent in core areas of Occupational Therapy
• Must hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a car for work purposes
If you would like more information about this role call Everton on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The Placement Group
The job: has been sent to: