You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Staff Nurse - Sheffield
My client a private nursing home in the Sheffield area that offers care for Old Age and Dementia residents have a vacancy for a staff nurse at the home on either days or nights.
The role is paying between £16.00 and £17.00 per hour at the home working 8-8 shift patterns benefits include paid dbs yearly, allocated car parking space if required and all meals paid while on shift.
• Be either a qualified RMN, RGN or RNLD Nurse
• Have a valid NMC pin number
• Be committed and dedicated to the role.
• Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Right to work in the UK
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Work within a team in a care home environment with complex care needs
• Comply with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct at all times
• Ensure that all residents have full risk assessments and person-centred care plans in place and that these are regularly reviewed and updated
• Take responsibility for medication administration and management
• Promote resident independence and respect their dignity and choices at all times
• Work in line with Company policies and procedures
If interested, please call Belmont on (phone number removed) or alternatively if you do know of anyone that may be interested then do let us know. As if they are successful you will be entitled to a £250 referral bonus.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: