You can save this job and apply at a later date.
WORK IN THE MoD AS A PHYSIO
Reliable Healthcare Group have a series of bespoke, long term contract positions available at the Ministry of Defence for Physiotherapists.
Band 6 and 7 positions available for 2 month initial contracts with the likely possibility of extensions.
The successful candidate will be working on barracks and providing physiotherapeutic assessment and treatment to servicemen in the Army, Royal Air Force and Navy.
Candidate must have:
1) HCPC Registration.
2) Membership of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (MCSP).
3) Experience working at post-graduate diploma level in the assessment and treatment of muscular-skeletal disorders, sports injuries, orthopaedic conditions, mobilisation and manipulation.
4) Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy.
5) A minimum of two years post graduate clinical experience in musculoskeletal disorders.
6) Must have previously held a position as a Specialist Physiotherapist Band 6 or equivalent.
7) Must have evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Recognised training in Accupuncture is desirable but not essential.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Reliable Healthcare Group
The job: has been sent to: