You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Consultant Anaesthetist - Doha, Qatar
* The facility is an ambulatory surgical centre i.e. Day Case and will contain 3 state-of the art operating theatres. It is not an inpatient facility.
* 6 floors dedicated to clinical services.
* The facility will focus on Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, IVF, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Sleep Medicine, Orthopaedics, Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine and Dentistry.
With a large expat community both at the hospital and in Doha, there are plenty of opportunities to explore the area and enjoy life in a vibrant and exciting new environment. From shopping and lounging by the pool, to ‘dune-bashing’ and desert safaris, there’s certainly plenty to keep you occupied! Join members clubs and gain access to beautiful private beaches and exclusive club member benefits. With Doha being awarded the FIFA World cup for 2022 the country is going through a transition and with billions invested into the country. With healthcare being one of their priorities.
* Tax free salary
* Business class flight tickets.
* Free luxury accommodation
* Brand new car
* Private health insurance for yourself and family based in Qatar
* Mobile phone allowance of QAR 250 per month.
* Schooling allowance of QAR 80,000
Essential Education for licensing requirements;
* USA - The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
* Canada - Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS-C)
* UK - GMC/CCST Specialist Register
* Ireland: Membership / Fellowship of the Royal Colleges and Certificate of Satisfactory Completion of Specialist training (CSCST).
* Australia and New Zealand – Fellowship from the Royal Australia and New Zealand Colleges
To register your interest and secure an interview, please contact Laura on (phone number removed) or email on
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Medacs Middle East Jobs
The job: has been sent to: