You can save this job and apply at a later date.
An exciting opportunity has just become available for an award-winning care provider who invests in their staff development and progression. If you want to be part of a caring team and make a positive impact on people's lives then look no further for your next employment opportunity.
My client is looking to add to their already outstanding team of care assistants within their residential care home that provides expert care for older people, including those living with dementia. The care home is located within Warwick in the county of Warwickshire.
- Salary - £8.00ph and £9.00ph on a Sunday
- Hours - 07:30 - 14:30, 14:30 - 21:30, 21:30 - 07:30
- Location - Warwick in the county of Warwickshire
- Treat residents as individuals and respect their preferences and choices as far as possible.
- Help residents to achieve independence where possible.
- Assist residents in washing, dressing and undressing and ensure the highest standards of hygiene/personal care are maintained.
- Carry out practical duties only when competent to do so.
- Participate in the basic nursing care of the residents under the supervision of trained staff e.g. bed bathing, pressure area, mouth care and eye care.
- Assist residents with their toileting needs, including continence promotion.
- Contribute to movement and mobilization of residents to maximise their physical wellbeing and comfort. Assist residents with mobility where appropriate and ensure correct aids are used at all times.
- Assist residents with menu selection and with the preparation and serving of meals and drinks, feeding those residents who are unable to feed themselves and ensuring that each resident receives the meal or diet that he/she has requested and is suitable for his/her needs.
- Help with the admission and discharge of residents, including listing of resident's property/clothing. Maintain strict confidentiality regarding resident's particulars.
- Change beds, tidy resident's room and carry out light cleaning duties as required. Empty toileting aids, where appropriate.
- Experience within a care setting is preferred but not essential as full training is provided
- Motivation to help others
- A QCF in Health and Social Care is Desirable or willing to work towards
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing paid training to develop your career
- Quality training to enhance your skills
- Buddy scheme - to help you settle in the team
- Free Uniform
- 28 days annual leave
- Stakeholder Pension scheme
- Fast track Career options into management and nursing
- Refer a friend scheme
The position of care assistant is very rewarding and makes a difference to the quality of life for service users on a daily basis. If you feel that you are the right person for this great opportunity then please contact Matt Duffy at the Peterborough Office for a confidential chat. Please note the location of the vacancy is in Warwick in the county of Warwickshire.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Quattro Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: