You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Staff Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Care Home
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £14.00 per hour (£24,042 - £32,032 per annum) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time hours available (options of: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours per week)
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available
Contract type: Permanent
*£1000 Welcome Bonus*
We are currently looking for a highly-motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located just outside of Peterborough. This beautiful Home has been modernised and refurbished, yet still contains original features such as stained-glass windows.
The Care Home is a purpose-built and well-equipped home that has been carefully designed to provide a safe and supportive environment for the care of older residents. The Care Home offers a wide range of care including general nursing, convalescence, residential dementia, respite, and palliative care, as well as caring for those with Parkinson's and Huntington's disease. The Care Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full-time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose to work day shifts only or night shifts only or a mixture of both if you prefer. You are paid for all of your breaks.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN and be a registered RGN, RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Lee Dawkins on (phone number removed) or send a copy of your CV to
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: