You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Clinical Night Manager ( RMN or RGN or RNLD ) - Nursing home
Care Categories: Residential, Nursing, Dementia, Palliative Care for older adults and Learning Disability and Physical Disability for young adults
Location: Burntwood, Staffordshire
Service: General and Mental health care in elderly
Salary: £38,507 per annum (equivalent to £16.83 per hour pro rata based on 44 hours per week)
Hours: Full time
Contract type: Permanent
*£1000 Welcome Bonus*
If you are a registered nurse's either newly qualified or experienced that has a real passion for care of the elderly this may be the right role for you.
I am looking for registered nurse who will play a key role within this modern purpose-built care home, acting as the Clinical Night Manager. The home specialises in care of the elderly including Palliative, Parkinson's, Huntington's and Dementia nursing.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The position involves overseeing a team to deliver an outstanding level of care and, in the Home Manager's absence, taking responsibility for leading that team and running the home. And, whether you're helping a colleague to develop their performance, administering prescribed medicines or preparing an incident report, you'll always have resident wellbeing in mind above anything else.
You'll need to be a Registered Nurse with a current Pin. You'll also have leadership and recruitment experience in a care home, as well as knowledge of national standards and person centred care planning. Beyond that, it's all about your brilliant, positive energy and natural ability to get along with people. So, whenever you communicate with a resident or co-worker, you'll be truly considerate and kind.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN and be a registered RGN, RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Lee Dawkins on (phone number removed) or send a copy of your CV to
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: