You can save this job and apply at a later date.
- Prepare weekly plans to allocate carers to clients
- Allocate up to 1000 plus hours per week
- Communicate effectively with carers and other staff members
- Ensure understanding of clients` needs to match carers abilities
- Adapts efficiently to changing schedules
- Complete general administrative duties
- Assist with Care Calls when necessary
- On Call Rota/Weekly Rota and Weekly plans
- Obtain packages and monitor the portals
- Plan shadowing of new staff and identify recruitment needs
- Experienced in care coordinator role
- Experienced in care work
- Ideally Health and Social Care Qualification (not essential)
- Able to bring a can do attitude to the role
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Excellent organisational skills
For more information please contact Carolyn Stephenson or send your CV to (Email Removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Pin Point Health & Social Care
The job: has been sent to: