You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Staff Nurse – Stroud – up to £17.50/Hour
Days & Nights available
Enhancements for weekend night shifts
Amber Mace is currently for a Staff Nurse to work within a medium-sized elderly nursing home in Stroud. We have both a day or night nurse position available at 36 hours per week with available overtime.
My client is a privately-owned care home with nursing that provides specialist care for the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia or other age-related conditions. This home is part of a charitable organisation and is a fantastic company to work for. My client will offer a range of benefits including enhancements for weekend night shifts, training & development, career progression, excellent pension contributions, paid breaks and subsidised meals.
If you are a qualified nurse that is looking for a rewarding role working as part of an experienced and hard-working team, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Charlotte at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or send an up to date CV to (url removed).
• Providing a high standard of care
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care, for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team.
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Experience in elderly/dementia care desirable, although not essential
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
In return, my client will offer an hourly wage in the region of £16.50ph and up to £17.50ph on weekends as well as a fantastic benefits package.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Charlotte at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: