You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Adult Speech and Language Therapist
Sugarman are currently recruiting for a Speech and Language Therapist to start ASAP .
This is an exciting time to join a growing team, so if you have the desire to succeed and you are patient, kind and compassionate - please apply!
* The role requires you to be able to treat and manage our service users with swallowing, language and communication needs.
* To assess, develop and implement speech and language therapy programmes.
* To participate in multi-disciplinary assessments, planning and intervention management to meet the person's identified goals.
* Clear communication with the service user, carers and family about their treatment
* A recognised speech and language therapy degree or equivalent
* Enhanced CRB disclosure.
* Registered with Health Care Professionals Council.
* Knowledge of Dysphagia (Normal and abnormal anatomy and physiology) and acquired neurological communication disorders.
* Experience in working within an Acute setting
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: