You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Career Ladder Healthcare are recruiting for an experiened Dental Nurse for a full time contract (FTC).
This particular role is based within the Ministry of Defence, serving Military and entitled personnel.
- Fully registered with th General Dental Countil (GDC)
- Must hold valid and appropriate indemnity insurance with a recognised dental defence organisation
- Must provide evidence of clinical currency in accordance with JSP 950 Leaflet 4-1-4, Returning to Clinical Practice, specially a minmum of 2 clinical sessions per week over the last 15 months
- To have completed GDC highly recommended Continuing Professional Development (CPD) including basic life support, safeguarding children and vulnerable adults, infection control, and adequate radiological protection knowledge
- To be trained and current in emergency and resuscitation procedures and have practised and tested these procedures at least annually (in accordance with JSP 950 Leaflet 4-6-1 DMS CPR Standards and Training.
- Must have undertaken the additional health clearance checks for clinicians required to perform Exposure Prone Procedures (in accordance with the Department of Health policy entitled “Health clearance for tuberculosis, hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV: New Healthcare Workers”)
Day to day standards:
- To comply with all relevant Authority policy including DPHC (Dental) policies, regulations and orders as well as JSP 950 Leaflet 2-23-1 (SG Policy and Standards Document (P&SD)) and other policies as notified to the Dental Practitioner
- To ensure that surgery management, document administration (including the rendering of dental returns and safe custody of F Med 271s) and maintenance of equipment is undertaken to the standards laid out in JSP (phone number removed)
- Treatment is to be provided in accordance with The Faculty of General Dental Practitioners (FGDP) guidelines
- To ensure compliance with Radiation Safety Orders and adhere to current Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations
These positions come with an ASAP start and are full time hours, although some flexibility can be shown to the right candidate.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Career Ladder Healthcare
The job: has been sent to: