You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Paediatric Staff Nurse
37.5 hrs | Days or Nights | Excellent Benefits, Training & Career Progression | Outpatients & Surgical Ward
One of the UK’s leading private healthcare providers currently requires an experienced Children’s Nurse RCN/RSCN to deliver high quality paediatric clinical care in their Oxford hospital.
Details of this Paediatric Staff Nurse RCN/RSCN position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on internally rotating shift patterns
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £27,000 to £34,000 depending on experience
- A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Health and wellness programmes, plus occupational health and physiotherapy services
- Free gym membership, cycle to work schemes, discounted training and swimming lessons
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted nursery fees
- Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
As Paediatric Staff Nurse RCN/RSCN, you will play a key role in the delivery of paediatric day inpatient and outpatient services. You will ensure the highest standards of patient care, safety and customer service through the effective planning and delivery of high-quality clinical services.
Applicants for this Paediatric Staff Nurse RCN/RSCN position should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Children’s Nurse/RCN/RSCN
- Have completed PILS/EPILS and Level 3 Safeguarding for Children & Vulnerable Adults, ideally in addition to a recognised mentorship qualification
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge and able to work independently when required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and excellent customer service skills
- Flexible to meet the needs of the clinic
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: