You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Salary: £8 - £10 per hour
Swanstaff Recruitment are urgently seeking experienced Care Assistants to become a part of the team. If you are a compassionate individual who is looking to turn your passion for caring for others into a career then look no further.
By working with Swanstaff you will receive weekly pay, be able to work flexible hours that fit your lifestyle and also benefit from our refer a friend and temp of the month schemes which enable us to recognise the contribution you make to our business.
Within this role you will be able to work various shift patterns: Monday to Friday, days and nights, immediate starts and also weekend work!
There are certain requirements that are expected of a Swanstaff HCA:
· Minimum of 6 months UK based care experience within the last 5 years within a similar setting
· You must have impecible communication skills
· An enhanced DBS on update service is desirable but is not essential as we can help you acquire this
· An understanding of of Care Quality Commission standards
· Your own method of transport is desirable but not essential
Our Refer a Friend Scheme offers the following bonuses for HCA`s:
- £25 for the introduction of a HCA*
- £200 for the introduction of a RGN *
* Criteria must be met before the referral fee is paid. Please speak to the Branch Manager regarding this.
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Hurry, we are registering new Healthcare Assistants now so give us a call in Swanley to book your place!
We look forward to hearing from you.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES.
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: