You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Care Assistant/Team Leader NVQ3
38.5 hrs | Nights Only | Experience Essential | Fully Compliant Home
A large, private care home in Edinburgh currently has a vacancy for an NVQ Level 3 qualified Senior Care Assistant/Team Leader to work full time nights. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a luxury care home supporting elderly residents and those with dementia.
Details of this Senior Care Assistant/Team Leader NVQ3 position and what our client is offering:
- 38.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Night shifts only
- Excellent hourly rates of £11
- A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
- Additional benefits include a pension scheme and supporting further progression of individuals
Applicants for this Senior Care Assistant/Team Leader NVQ3 position should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- SVQ Level 3 Medication Training is essential
- Passionate about high quality care
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: