You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Dental Nurse - East Dulwich
My client is a mixed dental practice based in East Dulwich in London, they are part of a bigger group of practices over the years have built up a very good reputation in providing first rate dental care. Their staff turnover is low, their staff members are friendly and they patients are always looked after – this is what keeps them coming back.
They are recruiting for a Full Time Dental Nurse, you will be:-
- Working at their practice in East Dulwich (SE22 postcode – 5 minute walk from the station)
- Providing general dental nursing care for NHS and private patients
- Assisting dentists, checking X Rays, decon, helping with stock ordering etc.
- Working Monday to Friday with alternate Saturday mornings (you get a day off in the week if you work Saturday morning)
Preferred Skills / background
- Be living within travelling distance to East Dulwich practice
- You need to be a fully qualified dental nurse
- They would look at a nurse who has just freshly qualified
- 18-20k basic salary
- A day off in lieu if you work a Saturday morning
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
please call me on (phone number removed) (agy)
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: