You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Service Care Solutions are looking for locum Registered Mental Health Nurses in Coventry. We have regular day and night shifts in several private services with good pay rates for both. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for work either to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
Days - £21 ltd per hour
Nights/Saturdays/Sundays - £23 ltd per hour
Bank Holidays - £26 ltd per hour
- £150 sign up bonus £150 sign up bonus once you have worked 3 shifts!*
The positions will be based within in a Large Private hospital in the area. You will be offering one-to-one support in contributing to the on-going treatment and recovery of patients with a history of offending behaviour and Mental Health problems who have been detained under the Mental Health Act. You may be required to move/escort patients, do assessments, produce care plans and provide personal care for some higher dependency patients. All wards are a locked/secure environment.
-Recent experience working as a Registered Nurse in the mental health sector
-Proof of Nursing Qualifications and NMC
-Must be able to engage with patients/clients
-NHS experience (Forensic)
- Experience of working within Secure Units
-NMC Pin in date
- PMVA control and restraint training
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have shifts available immediately so if you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply to Mark White at Service Care Solutions calling me on (phone number removed) now or email with your updated CV
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Service Care Solutions
The job: has been sent to: