You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Service Care Solutions are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses in Birmingham and the surrounding areas. We have shifts available in various Forensic Mental Health inpatient services across Birmingham. The positions are Band 5, with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for work either to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
The Limited company hourly rates of pay are as follows:
Days: £20 ltd per hour
Nights/Saturdays - £25 ltd per hour
Sundays/Bank Holidays - £30 ltd per hour
The positions will be based within in a mental health clinic in the area. You will be offering one-to-one support in contributing to the on-going treatment and recovery of patients with Mental Health problems. You may be required to move/escort patients and provide personal care for some higher dependency patients.
-Recent experience working as a Registered Nurse in the mental health sector
-Proof of Nursing Qualifications and NMC
-Must be able to engage with patients/clients
-MUST have MAPA control and restraint training
- Evidence of vaccination/immunity for TB (BCG), Hep B, MMR and Varicella (chicken pox).
- Experience of working within Secure Units
-NMC Pin in date
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Please call Mark White on (phone number removed) to register and receive an application pack.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Service Care Solutions
The job: has been sent to: