You can save this job and apply at a later date.
SRS Care Solutions are currently recruiting in the Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire areas for home care workers. Working with clients in their own homes to help promote Independence.
We work alongside a variety of clients with similar and different needs of support providing them each with their own individual care package. Tasks can include personal care, general household duties, meal preparation and medication prompts/administration.
SRS take great pride in offering all our staff contracts either Full or Part time and also Bank Relief. We are an accredited national living wage employer meaning our staff are well paid, the rates are £9.00 per hour during the week (Mon-Fri) and £10.00 per hour at the weekends.
- Initiative to lonework but to be able to work positively as part as a team.
- A positive attitude to the rights of people who use Social Care Services, particularly their right to be treated with the respect and dignity, always respecting diversity, different cultures and values
- Valid UK Driving license and access to own car
- Previous paid experience working within the care sector
- Competitive rate of pay £9.00/£10.00 per hour
- Free training and certificates provided
- Free PVG Update
- 2 Free uniforms
- Refer a friend scheme worth £100*
- Mileage Contribution
- Permanent contract
- Career progression and development
We are looking for drivers in the following areas except the city centre:
- City Centre - (walkers)
- Seaton/King St/ Pittodrie/Linksfield
- Bridge of Don
For further information please contact number provided, submit your CV for consideration or please apply online on our website.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: