You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Registered General Nurse
* Person centred care approach
* Ability to undertake stress whilst implementing the right attitude
* Good Understanding of Medical Terms and Measurements
* Ability to communicate effectively (Written and Verbal)
* Reliable, Flexible, and Motivated
* Warm approach and empathetic character
* A Registered General Nurse/Registered Mental Health Nurse qualification
Responsibilities for the Registered General Nurse (RGN) include:
* Provide care for the residents daily undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on night duty if necessary
* Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
* Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation, and evaluation of care programmes
* Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research-based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirements.
Skills Required for the Registered General Nurse (RGN):
* Strong communication and listening skills
* A genuine desire to help people
* A non-judgemental attitude to care
* A clear understanding of confidentiality
* Good teamwork skills and the ability to work on your own initiative
* Physical and mental stamina
* A mature, compassionate, and sensitive manner
* Good practical skills
* Patience and empathy
* The ability to inspire confidence and trust
* The ability to remain calm under pressure
* Good organisational and time management skill.
* Reliable and enthusiastic team leader with the ability to motivate staff
* Flexible and adaptable
* Ability to promote and secure professional standards within a holiday environment
* Creative and forward thinking
* Ability to take an active role with the management of the Centre.
* Dedicated and compassionate.
* Valid NMC Pin
* Clear DBS
* Authorised to work in the EEC
* A Registered General Nurse or Mental Health Qualification.
* Good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices.
* Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments.
* An understanding of regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines.
* Extra £5 per hour for overtime
* Free uniform (first one)
* Free on-site parking.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Willing Care Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: