You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Peripatetic Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
42 hrs | Day & Nights | Flexibility Essential | Covering Aberdeenshire
An experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly care is required to work as Peripatetic Staff Nurse for one of the UK’s leading care providers, covering their homes in Aberdeen and the surrounding areas.
Details of this Peripatetic Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what our client is offering:
- 42 hours per week on flexible shifts
- Fantastic rates of pay of £18
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
- Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
- A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
- Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
As Peripatetic Nurse RGN/RMN you will work as Staff Nurse covering a range of shifts across a variety of locations, sometimes at short notice, and will undertake all aspects of resident care planning and medication management.
Applicants for this Peripatetic Nurse should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with an up to date NMC pin
- Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
- Confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and safely managing medications
- Very flexible to work a variety of shift patterns and to cover shifts due to sickness/annual leave, sometimes at short notice
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: