You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Registered Nurse - Stunning Nursing Home
As a Registered Nurse within this modern and spacious home, you will be working in a 62-bed service which specialises in Dementia and Alzheimer’s and provides high-end care to the elderly.
We are seeking an RGN Registered Nurse with hands on nursing skills, who has the expertise to ensure residents receive the best clinical support and the highest quality of care.
There are flexible working patterns available for Registered Nurses with both permanent day and nights shifts available. You will also be offered a competitive benefit package which includes:
* Competitive salary between £15.00 - £17.00 per hour
* Generous welcome bonus of up to £2,000
* Support with Nurse revalidation
* Paid NMC registration
* Fantastic training and development opportunities
* Workplace Pension
For the role of a Registered Nurse within this popular care home, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
* RGN Registered Nurse with an active NMC PIN
* An interest in nursing within a person-centric environment where you will have the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with your residents
* A passion for working within the highly rewarding elderly care sector
If you are a Registered Nurse looking to join a fantastic team of professionals and deliver a quality level of care, please click APPLY or call Sam at Leaders in Care on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Leaders in Care
The job: has been sent to: