You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Home-based PIP Disability Assessor - Aberdeen
Salary - £ 35,000
Location – Aberdeen
Contract - Full and part time
Are you a highly motivated Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic looking for a rewarding new challenge?
If so, Independent Assessment Services has an excellent opportunity for you to develop your existing skills and qualify as a Disability Analyst. You will be rewarded with a fantastic benefit package, with no weekend work required.
Your primary role will be to conduct assessments in line with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) guidelines for the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) – a benefit designed to help support people who are living with long-term health conditions or disabilities.
Given the wide range of conditions and disabilities, the role will vary each day and will contribute to your expanding clinical knowledge. It will involve a mixture of home consultations, assessment centre-based appointments and producing paper-based reviews.
You will receive comprehensive training as part of a 20 week induction and receive ongoing peer support from a range of health professionals.
* Nurses (RGNs, RMNs, RNLDs)
* Occupational Therapists
* Valid driver’s licence (required for roles outside the M25)
* 2 years post-qualification experience
* 25 days’ annual leave, with the option to buy 10 and sell up to 5 days
* Employer-matched pension scheme, up to 10%
* Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
* Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
* Health screening every 2 years after 1 year’s service
* Thorough in-house and professional training and development, well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
* Flexible benefits tailored to your needs - travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
SJB Services UK Ltd
The job: has been sent to: