You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Operating Theatre Manager
Rare opportunity for a senior theatre professional with strong leadership and operational experience to lead a dynamic team in delivering clinical services across the theatre department.
You will be responsible for running the full spectrum of Theatres, from financial management to team leadership you will be drive engagement and motivation to deliver exceptional standards in patient care. This is a highly autonomous role and a senior position with the hospital.
Your experience & qualifications
- Extensive clinical experience within a Theatre setting
- Team leadership including performance management, engagement and development
- Operational and financial understanding gained through experience
- Management qualification desirable
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive salary and extension benefits package.
- 25 Days paid Annual leave + Bank holidays (pro rata)
- Defined Contribution Pension scheme up to 4.5% matched by employer
- Private Medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bi-annual health Screening
- Family and Friends Discount on services
- 24 -7 Counselling program
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern. Shifts will cover Monday to Saturday as required by the business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: