You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Salary - £35,000 + generous benefits (worth up to £9000)
Location - Edinburgh
Contract - Full time and part time
Are you a highly motivated Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic who’s looking for a new, rewarding challenge and a chance to vastly improve your work/life balance?
If so, Independent Assessment Services has an excellent and unrivalled opportunity for you to develop your skills and qualify as a Disability Assessor.
Your primary role as a Disability Assessor will be to conduct assessments in line with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) guidelines for the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) – a benefit designed to help support people who are living with long-term health conditions or disabilities.
* Nurses (RGNs, RMNs, RNLDs)
* Occupational Therapists
* Valid driver’s licence (required for roles outside the M25)
* 2 years post qualification experience
* 25 days’ annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
* Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
* Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
* Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
* Health screening every two years, after one year’s service
* Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
* All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
SJB Services UK Ltd
The job: has been sent to: