You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Optical Assistant – The Practice
* Modern, patient focused practice
* Well established in the area
* Tests full time
* Busy practice with plenty to do
* Working alongside 2 part time Optical Assistants and a full time Dispensing Optician
* Upmarket area
* Progression and development available
Optical Assistant – The Role
* Meeting and greeting patients
* Booking and managing appointments
* Supporting the Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians
* Frame styling and dispensing
* Measurements, collections, adjustments etc
* Ordering and stock management
* Working 5 days a week including most Saturdays
* 9am to 5.30pm
* No Sundays or bank holidays
* Paying between £16,000 to £18,000 plus bonus
Optical Assistant – Requirements
* Previous experience of working within an Opticians
* Confident with dispensing
* Able to think on your feet
* Computer literate
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Zest Business Group
The job: has been sent to: