You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Optical Assistant - Edinburgh
Optical Assistant - Role
* Modern independent Opticians
* Reception and appointment booking
* Dispensing frames and lenses to all levels, including varifocals
* Taking measurements and making any necessary adjustments
* Dealing with collections
* Working 37.5 hours a week over 5 days, Monday to Saturday
* Opening hours between 8.30am to 6pm
* Double testing practice
* High end frames
* Working in a team of 6-7 people
* Latest optical equipment
Optical Assistant - Requirements
* Previous experience of working as an Optical Assistant
* Able to dispense spectacles
* Enjoy building relationships with clients
* Excellent communication skills; clear verbal and written communication with active listening skills
* Wish to work in a supportive and rewarding environment
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optical Assistant to take the next step in their career by joining this industry leading independent group. Within the role you will be well assisted by a high quality team and have access to completely up-to-date technologies and systems, enabling you to work both efficiently and effectively. This would be ideal for a candidate who is looking for a change of pace and environment.
* Paying between £16,000 to £18,000
* Bonus scheme
* 29 days holiday
* Friends and family discount
* Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity please contact Rebecca Wood on (phone number removed) or send your CV through
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Zest Business Group
The job: has been sent to: