You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Reference: VAC - 11779
Salary: Band 5 – Band 6 (depending upon experience)
Our Client is a private Hospital Group with sites across the UK. They are dedicated to offering the highest standard of clinical and personal care across a multitude of specialities. Their hospital near Stourbridge consists of operating theatres, endoscopy theatres and full diagnostic services on site.
This role is based within the Outpatients Physiotherapist Department, my client is seeking a Physiotherapist with experience in Orthopaedics and Musculoskeletal outpatients. The ideal candidate will have excellent standards of communication and documentation.
Within the department, you will have the use of a private treatment room and small gymnasium along with some small treatment bays for your patient. The work within the department consists of private clients, GP referrals and NHS patients. The department also runs Hydrotherapy and Pilates services.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Will have either under-graduate or post-graduate experience in Orthopaedics and Musculoskeletal outpatients
- Desirable criteria would be post-graduate qualifications or a keen interest in developing in the areas of Pilates or acupuncture.
The quality of our client’s employees is what sets them apart in delivering excellence. As you look after older people, they in turn will look after you.
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) which increases with service up to a possible 39 days.
- Career development Opportunities, allowing employees to strengthen existing skills as well as develop new ones.
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounts programme across a number of high-street and online retailers as well as travel companies and restaurants
- Unsociable hours enhancements
At Healthier Recruitment we are dedicated in finding our candidates their ideal roles. We go above and beyond the basic requirements of our candidates to find roles that not only match their overall package expectations but provide them with an opportunity to secure a position that offers personal fulfilment and the potential to develop within an organisation that shares similar visions and values.
Each and every candidate we work with is different, and therefore we take the time to get to know you and explore the potential career options that suit you best to ensure that your transition into a new role is both a smooth, stress free and enjoyable experience.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Healthier Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: