You can save this job and apply at a later date.
District Nurse (Bank 5)
There are positions to start ASAP on a full time or part time basis.
- New registration sign up bonus of £150!
- Referral bonus of £250 Per referral - So if you know of anyone looking for work please get in touch!
Full and Part Time roles are available meaning work is fully flexible to work around current commitments.
What we can offer YOU -
- Competitive pay rates
- Uniforms provided
- Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
- Full compliance solutions
- Free Mandatory training
- Occupational health checks
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
All the above ensures that you are fully compliant and able to start work immediately!
Your main responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• Analysing and implementing care plans to fulfil individual patient needs
• Provide high standards of individual patient care in line with NMC guidelines
• Observing and recording patient's behaviour and monitoring their condition
The candidate will possess -
- 2 Clinical references
- Minimum of 6 months Experience within the NHS
If you are looking for either a full or part time role with full flexibility to pick and choose when you work please contact Mark on 01772 208 961 or alternatively apply to this advert.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Service Care Solutions
The job: has been sent to: