You can save this job and apply at a later date.
DV8 Recruitment Professionals LTD are looking for a Clinical Lead to work within the Cardiff area across multiple sites. The suitable clinical lead will be working 36hours per week (Days only) and supporting the staff at necessary sites per week. Salary up to £35K depending on experience with excellent company benefits.
Please see details of this amazing opportunity below:
- Position - Clinical Lead
- Full time
- Days and Nights available
- £35000.00 per hour
- Learning Disability & Mental Health
- Meals provided on long days
- Paid breaks
- Assistance with Revalidation
- Free PIN renewal
- Free PVG/DBS
- Robust training and career progression programme
- Refer a friend
- An extra day's annual leave on their birthday (after 1 x year of employment)
- Leading a team of Nursing and Care staff to ensure excellent standards of care and moral within your Unit
- Planning rotas/recruit/train and mentor staff
- Building strong relationships with local regulator/providers and Social Services/Client and their families
- Complying to NMC guidelines with administration of medicines and keeping up to date records
- Creating and updating Care Plans to auditing standards
Essential Requirements to be considered for this role:
- Nursing degree or equivalent
- NMC Registered
- Relevant experience desired but not essential
DV8 Recruitment Professionals LTD are a brand new recruitment company specialising in permanent employment. We bring a fresh approach to recruitment where you will find a personal relationship with all our consultants who will assist you in finding the right role without comprising your requirements.
If you are interested in the position above, please apply immediately! If you are looking for something in particular, still do get in touch. We look forward to speaking with you and look forward to starting a loyal and honest professional relationship! Speak soon!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
DV8 Recruitment Professionals Ltd
The job: has been sent to: