You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Clinical Nursing Specialist - Bristol/Cardiff
Donard Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Clinical Nursing Specialist, on behalf of our client, a UK wide care provider, based in the Bristol/Cardiff area.
- Registered Nurse – Adult/Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Minimum of 5 years post registration experience
- ICU experience
- Must hold a valid, in date full UK driving licence & have access to own car
- Good report writing skills
- Clinical managerial experience
- Experience relevant to the professional aspects of the role; Complex Care
- Undertake Clinical Assessment, Risk Assessments and other assessments appropriate to clients need and own knowledge
- Plan individualised care, nursing intervention and rehabilitation
- Assist the Nurse Lead with hospital discharge arrangements and the development of new care
- Personally deliver and deliver by delegation, a high quality complex care nursing service to a group of allocated clients in accordance with CQC, NMC and other professional bodies.
- Working alongside health professionals when necessary, GP, local or specialist hospitals etc.
- Respond to the clients, staff and families in clinical crisis situations providing advice, expertise and guidance by telephone and when appropriate in person
- Ensure a high level of satisfaction through the ability to manage complex relationships, proactively managing expectation and creating solutions for clients; providing reassurance and instilling confidence in the service
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all the organisation’s policies and procedures, national care standards, best practice in complex care and health and safety regulations
- Provide a professional service to the company as required
- Play a role in the continuous development of the complex care service and the company
- Uphold organisation’s in service delivery, recruitment, undertaking risk assessment, induction training and clinically managing the day to day running of allocated packages
- A full job description is available on application.
- Hours of work: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm.
- Applicants must be able to do on call where required (currently 1 week in 10 – this is paid (evenings & weekends).
- Salary: £31-£38k + £4k car allowance (salary depends on experience)
- This vacancy is a permanent contract.
If this vacancy is of interest to you, please give Charlotte a call on 01216671217 to discuss.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: