You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Charge Nurse RGN/RMN
£16.50 per hour | 44 hours | Night Shifts | £1,000 Welcome Bonus | Elderly & Dementia Care
A leading national care group currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN/RMN qualified Charge Nurse to join their fully compliant nursing home in the Edinburgh area.
Details of this Charge Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 44 hours per week
- Excellent hourly rates of £16.50 per hour
- Welcome bonus of £1,000
- Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
- A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
As Charge Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate, manage and monitor clinical care, in addition to leading shifts and mentoring and supporting junior team members.
Applicants for this Charge Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- Registered with the NMC as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in a UK care home environment, ideally in a leadership or supervisory role
- Confident leading a team, with effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to create, manage and implement person centred care plans in line with CQC essential standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: