You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£16.00 p/h | 40 hrs | Nights | Paid Breaks
A small nursing home in the Cardiff area currently has an RGN or RMN/RNLD Night Staff Nurse vacancy.
What the Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role will entail and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on night shifts
• Competitive hourly rates of £16.00
• Paid Breaks
• Ongoing training and development
• Free DBS check
Duties for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
The qualities and skills our client require in a Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities RNLD
• Current NMC registration
• Some post-registration experience, ideally within elderly care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
• Able to undertake all aspects of care management and medication administration required to a high standard
• Passionate about maintaining the best possible standards of care and quality of life for residents
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliva Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: