You can save this job and apply at a later date.
* Develop creative support plans with the people you support
* Work with people to achieve their personal outcomes
* Develop new members of the team in the ethos of the service
* Risk assessments and risk management
* Support and encourage people to make choices and meet personal outcomes
* Keep accurate daily records
* Promote health and safety
* Participate positively in learning and development
* Undertake other duties as appropriate
What First City can offer you
* The opportunity to work in an exciting, fast paced and growing company with a dynamic team who have a wide range of skills, experience and backgrounds to support your development.
* Career development pathways that are person centred to you, with excellent training opportunities. First City is an outcome focused provider of services and we will support you to achieve your career outcomes in a supportive and flexible way.
* Competitive rate of pay / salary
* Pension scheme
* Contracted Hours available
* Paid for Training
* Paid Travel Time
* Paid Mileage
Employment subject to rigorous checks including Enhanced DBS (Criminal records check) and satisfactory references.
First City Nursing and Care and our homecare department are an equal opportunities employer
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
First City Nursing Services
The job: has been sent to: