You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Stafffinders are very excited to recruit for a permanent Dental Nurse position that has arisen in Central Edinburgh, this position is 35 hours per week and does not involve working weekends. A slight variation throughout the week will see the dental nurse work one late night a week however, this is compensated with a later start and an early finish on a Friday.
Ideally a qualified Dental Nurse however a trainee will be considered dependent on experience!
A valid GDC registration is preferred but not essential.
The ideal candidate would be energetic and highly motivated to deliver a fantastic service to all patients and fit into a fantastic team.
- Excellent communication skills with both staff and patients, creating a vibrant environment for all.
- Reliable and a trustworthy individual.
- A nurse who is willing to learn and develop to grow into the perfect nurse.
- A love and a passion for the dental industry!
- Excellent career progression for a motivated individual.
- Weekends off!
- A lively team environment that includes having social team building events.
- A competitive salary in the industry.
Are you looking for a new challenge to start the new year with.. If so don’t waste anymore time and click apply now to have your CV reviewed immediately.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: