You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Staff Nurse - Dudley
We are working with a Private Nursing Home in Dudley who are currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) on a permanent basis. The home offers care for clients with Dementia and Old Age.
There are full or part time roles available offering £15.50 per hour + paid breaks which equates to £16.90.
- Work within a team in a care home environment or similar setting
- Comply with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct at all times
- Ensure that all residents have full risk assessments and person-centred care plans in place and that these are regularly reviewed and updated
- Take responsibility for medication administration and management
- Carry out other nursing duties associated with the role including management of resident needs, audits, record keeping, wound dressings etc.
- Promote resident independence and respect their dignity and choices at all times
- Work in line with Company policies and procedures
Be a qualified RGN/RMN
Have a valid NMC pin number
Be committed and dedicated to the role
Have experience within a Care Home or similar environment
Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application
Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Right to work in the UK
For more information or to apply, please contact Saffron on Telephone: (phone number removed) or via Email: Saffron.Mcmeeking@Belmontrecruitment.co.u k
*If you are not looking but know of someone who is, please do not hesitate to contact us. We offer a £250 referral bonus for those who are successfully placed.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: